Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillbilly-->$0.05 SignupBonus & 90%weekly cashback

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinlun48

Hillbillyclickers

This site has a minimum payout of $5.(Through Paypal)
Daily clicks, PTC clicks, PTSU offers
Earn money by clicking ads or daily clicks, completing offer
PTC ads = 0.5 cent each (21 ads daily, refresh in 24 hours after your last click) --> 10 cents per day
50% referral bonus

Here's the link:
Hillbilly-->$0.05 SignupBonus & 90%weekly cashback 4

[b]SignupBonus:

-->You have to register from the above banner or link.
-->Verify your registered e-mail.
-->Click all of the 21 paid to click advertisements and I will pay you $0.05 Signup Bonus instantly to your Paypal after confirmation.
-->Post your username here and PM me your PayPal account.

Beware:Please be careful to the cheat link. Your account will be banned if you click it !
Hillbilly-->$0.05 SignupBonus & 90%weekly cashback Clickb

Terms:
① This offer will be void if the site is closed down or turn into scam.
② I will pay you via PayPal within 24 hours. Please post the proof of payment to this post.
④ Not accept country India as personal transactions to you are banned for at least a few months according to recent announcement from PayPal.

Offers:
1st - 10th referrals receive 90% of every cents earnings from each of you (32cents)
from 11th onwards - referrals receive 80% of every 50cents earnings from each of you (28cents)

If you are an active clicker and click all ads per day, you earn 10 cent each day =D
You can earn 70 Cents in 7 days since there are 21 paid to click advertisements daily
So basically, you will get a weekly cashback if you are an active clicker in last one week. Hillbilly-->$0.05 SignupBonus & 90%weekly cashback 860100

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com