Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly Empty Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly Sun 25 Oct 2009, 10:37

heer0san

Trek Pay is different from other PTC sites, unlike normal PTC sites that earn 0.01/ad click, Trek Pay uses an earn credit system to earn money.

Credits Earned: 1-3 credits depending on the ads. Around 13-16 ads per day or more (depends on how active you are on Trek Pay). Once credits are accumulated within the week, it will automatically convert to cash. Credit conversion to cash is done every Tuesday or Thursday every week.
Min. Payout: $5.50 (Cashout will be given within 2 weeks after it was requested effective October 28, 2009)
Payout Transfer: PayPal only
Membership upgrade: None

Mostly, Trek Pay is what I'm the active most. Its still in pre-launch stage but they are already paying in fact I already made my first payout. Check it out.

Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly TrekPay1stpayout09152009

The more referrals you have and the more active you are, you may earn as much as $50 per week or $200 a month.

To register: click on the banner

Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly Trekpay_60x468

(Reason for editing: Change in the request payout processing.)

Last edited by heer0san on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 13:15; edited 1 time in total

2Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly Empty Re: Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly Thu 29 Oct 2009, 13:13

heer0san

Just received a news regarding the new payout policy of Trek Pay effective October 28

Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly TrekPayPayoutFAQrevision

Its really a shame that Trek Pay has been victimized by frauds in their system. They were gravely affected. I was able to reach my minimum payout this week and already made my 2nd payout request from them. Hopefully I will get my payment within 2 weeks or less.

I hope they would fix the issue on this.

3Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly Empty ANOTHER PAYING PTC SITE Mon 25 Jan 2010, 10:31

reyah

Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly Trekpay_60x468

How is money earned?

Earning money is easy with Trek. The more active you are, the faster you get to our maximum payout. A member is awarded credits each time they do one of the following.

1. When a member does a search and visits one of our Clients websites, credits are given.

2. If a member refers another person to TrekPay or Trek Advertising they are awarded credits.

Each Week Trek will share in its profit by placing a dollar amount on each credit. The more credits you have earned the higher the payout.

Another way to earn is "sales Commissions"
When a member is credited with a sale from Trek Advertising they will receive an immediate deposit into their back office account.

How much can I earn?

A member may earn $50 dollars per week with our credit system.
However, earnings for commissions are unlimited. We are currently paying 12.5% of each sale directly to the original referrer.
It pays to advertise your referral page!

When and How do I get Paid?

Once each week Trek will run a payout.

This will occur sometime between Tuesday-Thursday. Check your account for the amount of money. When you have $5.50 or morthen a request for payout to PayPal option will appear.

Make sure you have inserted your PayPal email address or your payout cannot be processed.

Once we receive the payout request the monies will be deposited into your PayPal account within 7 days.

TO JOIN: http://www.trekpay.com/?ref=102627
http://www.trekpay.com/?ref=102627

4Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly Empty Re: Trek Pay - Get Paid weekly Fri 29 Jan 2010, 22:33

xXxslaoxXx

Yes TREKPAY do PAY. every week. Cheesy

trekpay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com