Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheated BY Onbux.com? Stand Your right with Our Petition.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zdan06

As of these days and from months ago, Onbux.com PTC sites is running different issues, e,g cash out, payment, investment, referrals, accounts reviews, forums and a lot of things pertaining to Onbux.com. And this situation really taking so long to resolve and the ADMIN itself can't do nothing on all issues raised against onbux.com. More than 50% of its members did not receive any payment/pay out. Most investors really feeling bad because of the investment that they have not earn profit or can't even dispute any funds. Their payment proof says that from time to time there are lots of people cashing out from different countries but as a matter of fact those proof are edited from the actual Payment proof a year ago. If you intend to contact their support or the admin itself via forum, regarding payout, you cannot do so when your account is under review, and this will cause big effect to those honest members and investors. Or, if it is allowed, your latest transaction will put at the end of the pending transaction queue whenever you open ticket or ask from the forum, thus this result that it will take too long for you to receive payout nor not even paid at all. There are few forum sites around the web that relates to PTC businesses and thus they knew that onbux.com is now turning to scam. I am here to open this discussion that whatever you feel bad about onbux.com. As thought that we already knew about this PTC site issues yet we continue clicking ads and expect to earn from them, I bet, stand for yourself first, because we are giving them a chance to earn and we get nothing from it.

I would like to share with you my Petition about this illegal activities of Onbux.com and if you have friends or relatives and getting issues with onbux.com, Please also let them know that we open a Petition against this site. This petition will not only protect our rights but also abolish those site that doing such irregularities.

Thanks so much guys, Please help me out spread the Petition about this Onbux.com PTC Scam Site. You can find and file your Petition Stand here at http://toptv.jigsy.com/entries/ptc/onbux-com-now-scam-site

More power and God Bless.

http://toptv.jigsy.com/entries/ptc/onbux-com-now-scam-site

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com