Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

clickersheaven best ptc

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1clickersheaven best ptc Empty Clickers heaven - Scam site Tue 30 Mar 2010, 05:28

Its a scam site and people on here are advertising it,but they cant back it up with proof. Even ptcinvestigations say its a scam and members do not get paid and look at their TOS.

4.3 Payouts are based on the income that the site makes each month. Account earnings are not actual earnings, they are simply a basis to decide what you've earned, depending upon what the site makes. Once a payout request is made, it will be recalculated based on the current value of a dollar at the time of that payout. All payouts start on the last day of that month and take roughly two weeks for all payments to be made if not sooner. Members will not be paid early, it takes time to calculate everyones earnings.

Sounds like they teamed up with richptc or grandptc where they have no forum and fake payment proof.

2clickersheaven best ptc Empty Re: clickersheaven best ptc Tue 30 Mar 2010, 12:49

123followme

123followme

westwing wrote:Its a scam site and people on here are advertising it,but they cant back it up with proof. Even ptcinvestigations say its a scam and members do not get paid and look at their TOS.

4.3 Payouts are based on the income that the site makes each month. Account earnings are not actual earnings, they are simply a basis to decide what you've earned, depending upon what the site makes. Once a payout request is made, it will be recalculated based on the current value of a dollar at the time of that payout. All payouts start on the last day of that month and take roughly two weeks for all payments to be made if not sooner. Members will not be paid early, it takes time to calculate everyones earnings.

Sounds like they teamed up with richptc or grandptc where they have no forum and fake payment proof.

hi

i know the richlist is scam site .so if it from the same group sure it will be Chessy Thumbs Up

http://gowholesaledirect.googlepages.com/ptcsitebydesign

3clickersheaven best ptc Empty Re: clickersheaven best ptc Tue 30 Mar 2010, 13:54

123followme wrote:
westwing wrote:Its a scam site and people on here are advertising it,but they cant back it up with proof. Even ptcinvestigations say its a scam and members do not get paid and look at their TOS.

hi

i know the richlist is scam site .so if it from the same group sure it will be Chessy Thumbs Up
true but then theres idiots who promote it saying you can earn $20,000 from it and their payment proof is a list of names with payment givin no screenshot.

4clickersheaven best ptc Empty Re: clickersheaven best ptc Tue 30 Mar 2010, 14:21

123followme

123followme

hi

that's too true ,but its up to them .why they do it no one will ever work it out .i could see rich list was a scam finding the good one can be hard lesson in life !!!

http://gowholesaledirect.googlepages.com/ptcsitebydesign

5clickersheaven best ptc Empty Re: clickersheaven best ptc Tue 30 Mar 2010, 14:55

123followme wrote:hi

that's too true ,but its up to them .why they do it no one will ever work it out .i could see rich list was a scam finding the good one can be hard lesson in life !!!
i bet they work for the company, and when you ask them for payment proof they dont reply, i dont know why companies like paypal dont close them scam sites down instead of closing sites like upbux, right now people are on these site testing it out but they are wasting their time.

6clickersheaven best ptc Empty Clickers heaven - Scam site Wed 07 Apr 2010, 06:52

clickz

Thanks guys now i know that Clickers heaven is a scam site..i have registered with them 2 weeks ago... but now i will not work anymore with their ads..

Think they are linked up with massiveptr as well.. and 1centemails since their sites contents are almost the same although under different names..

http://www.active-referrals.com/index.php?aff=322

7clickersheaven best ptc Empty Re: clickersheaven best ptc Wed 07 Apr 2010, 06:59

clickz wrote:Thanks guys now i know that Clickers heaven is a scam site..i have registered with them 2 weeks ago... but now i will not work anymore with their ads..

Think they are linked up with massiveptr as well.. and 1centemails since their sites contents are almost the same although under different names..

its no problem Smile i joined that site too, it has no foirum or real payment proof i even messaged someone on here who said she got paid no reply surprisingly(!)

8clickersheaven best ptc Empty clickersheaven best ptc Mon 12 Apr 2010, 00:16

wafleslovei

clickers heaven pais from 10 cents to 1cent per add and u ussually get 500+ adds daily some are 30 sec adds and some are 5 sec adds but clickers heaven has paid me about 10 buxs. and im sure it is the best site. so plz sign up at it. You may choose any of the pictures below to join(wichever u think is cuter Cheesy)

Last edited by wafleslovei on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 00:20; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mispeled)

9clickersheaven best ptc Empty Re: clickersheaven best ptc Mon 17 Oct 2011, 17:49

ricmetal

ricmetal
Admin

clickers heaven turned scam

http://www.genuine-ptcs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com