Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strategy For HONEST PTC OWNERS.I'm Buying a Site Soon!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

newbiestatic

I AM OFFICIALLY HERE AND NOW CALLING THIS METHOD THE NEWBIESTATIC METHOD! Spread the word =D

Hey everyone I have come up with a new set of calculations that I am going to use when I buy my ptc site very soon. This is basically a flawless idea that would be very hard to lose money from running your site.

Alright so we have all seen those websites that offer say 10000 clicks for $1.50 which would be $0.00015 cents per click and yet they pay thier members that click on the ads say $0.01 cent or more for each click? That is not only ridiculous but is financially impossible! This is why most ptc sites become scams very quickly because where does the other $0.00985 come from for each click?? See my point? So I have created a method that will earn a ptc site owner not only a good reputation and trust forever but a nice side income and here are my calculations...

I will offer packages of only 1000 ads for right now when I first buy the site (which is already fully built and has some members and advertsers) since there will not be many members. The advertiser will have a choice of buying 15 second ads, 30 second ads, and 60 second ads.

Calculations

$0.001 cent ptc ads

1000 - 15 second ptc ads = $1.50. This is a cost of $0.0015 cents per click for the advertiser. The profit is a $0.0005 cent profit for the admin (me in this example) for every click a member makes.

1000 - 30 second ptc ads = $2.00. This is a cost of $0.002 cents per click for the advertiser. The profit is a $0.001 cent profit for the admin (me in this example) for every click a member makes.

1000 - 60 second ptc ads = $2.50. This is a cost of $0.0025 cents per click for the advertiser. The profit is a $0.0015 cent profit for the admin (me in this example) for every click a member makes.

Also I will offer up to $0.01 cent ptc ads with other ptc ads in between of course like $0.0025 cent ptc ads and $0.005 cent ptc ads and etc. If everyone really wants it I will create a post and try to get it stickied with each ptc ad calculation cost and things like the above and below examples.

$0.01 cent ptc ads

1000 - 15 second ptc ads = $10.50. This is a cost of $0.0105 cents per click for the advertiser. The profit is a $0.0005 cent profit for the admin (me in this example) for every click a member makes.

1000 - 30 second ptc ads = $11.00. This is a cost of $0.011 cents per click for the advertiser. The profit is a $0.001 cent profit for the admin (me in this example) for every click a member makes.

1000 - 60 second ptc ads = $11.50. This is a cost of $0.0115 cents per click for the advertiser. The profit is a $0.0015 cent profit for the admin (me in this example) for every click a member makes.

Note: The higher costing ads will be placed at the top of the ad viewing list for the members making it more likely for your ad to be seen and such.

Ok now that all that is said and done your probobly wondering why your making such little profit! Why not charge more? It's simple logic actually! Think about it...would you rather have 100 ads with a smaller profit which would most likely make sure your website always has ads for members to click? Or would you rather have only say 20 ads that give you a higher profit when clicked but not much higher than the 100 ads per say. The idea is simple which is quantity over larger profit. Plus what advertiser would want to pay more for advertising rather then get it cheaper?

So what would you make for a yearly income? Well lets see maybe the first year that your site is ran.

Say you have 100 members for the first year. Each member per day clicks maybe 10 clicks per day on average for an average of a 15 second quarter of a penny per click ($0.0025 cents) ad. So each day you would make $2.50 per day $0.50 of that would be your profit for the day. This would be $75.00 a month $15.00 of that is your profit for the month. Finally this would be $900.00 a year which would give you $180 profit for the year!!! Now you have to remember the hosting and domain costs (paying your members is already calculated from the $900) which with the plan I am gettting would cost about $60 or less so...

Your final profit for your first year of running a ptc site this way: About $120.00 pure profit which is not bad at all for some extra money!!!

Well I hope you learned something from reading this method! Please feel free to use this method if your opening a ptc site or whatever but...PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF MONEY OR ANYTHING ELSE IF YOUR SITE HAPPENS TO FAIL OR LEADS YOU TO DEBT OR STRESS OF ANY KIND AND ETC.!! THIS IS SIMPLY A WELL THOUGHT OUT IDEA FOR YOU TO CONSIDER AND USING IT IS YOUR OWN CHOICE!!!

So each year remember that the amount of members and advertisers you recieve should increase which would increase your profit margin or at least stay the same so good luck if you plan to follow this path!!!

I AM OFFICIALLY HERE AND NOW CALLING THIS METHOD THE NEWBIESTATIC METHOD! Spread the word =D

ricmetal

ricmetal
Admin

too much to read
good luck for your ptc Cool

http://www.genuine-ptcs.com

kristijanmart

that is nothing new

every man with a litle brain allready knov that so i dont see your point with this post

but i wish you good luck

i supose that you will buy buxhost Smile) like menny others

but you didnt think on something important that you will not be succesful if you dont have outside advertiser

your ads will be members ads with they ref link

and yours personally site ads will be also your ref link

my advice : dont buy site if you dont have outside advertiser

and small number of members will purchase ads

you got great theory but that is not recipe for succes

you must have thousand members who will purchase ads becouse your earning is not enough

and to small click rate will not motivate people to join and invest in your site

i got my site and closed becouse people dont want to click for 0.0015 and few members of 14.000 members purchase ads pack

and think about that if i get 100 direct referals how you will pay me ??? that cashout will be bad for you or you will not have enough ads to click

in that case you will must put your personaly ads to click and in that way you will just losing monney

so think about that

friendly advice Smile)

good luck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com