Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

paymeent proofs(that amaze u) of new top3 best legit sites

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

umairigilani

t is a new ptc site, the best thing is that it gives its customers 1$ signup bonus, and you can use this as by renting referrals, it not only give signup bonus, it also gives 0.5$ in your account balance and the main thing is that its minimum payout is 1.2$, means u just have to earn .7$ by clicking and you can test it as a paying ptc site by withdrawing your money. In my opinion this site is awesome, and i think a minimum of 1 year is required to ADMIN of its site to overcome is spending money and makes some profit by this site. So, my suggestion is that JOIN this site if you wants to really earn a googd amount of money. Its gives 8 ads per day of 0.0125$ per click
paymeent proofs(that amaze u) of new top3 best legit sites Banner1
this site is really bes t site it give o.o1$ per click and 8 ads per day, and the minimum payout is only 1$ ,so u can easily check it is a legit site..paymeent proofs(that amaze u) of new top3 best legit sites Banner1
it is a new site..but awesome one...it gives u 0.072$ per day by clicking 9 ads. Minimum Payout is 2$, and sipgnup bonus is 0.9$.I think this is the best sitespaymeent proofs(that amaze u) of new top3 best legit sites Banner1

for mmore latest and new ptc legit sites visit this
http://2011-2012legitorpayingbestptcsites.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com