Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brothers that are interested in discussing buxsecure !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

daiveo

Sure you all know this guy along with 2 admin guy and TVIPTC INFINITYBUX (2 guy reputation in their home now buxhost).
The situation that I want to invest in them, so that it resembles the previous neobux (first at its discount ads) 1 day 4 ads 0.01,ref click 0.005 (50%), ren ref is 0, 25 (very cheap compared to other sites buxhost 1$).
Most of the sites ref buxhost true man (no such ref neobux the boot, put your money to a decrease.) Ref is the real person would have two possibilities:
1 is a ref that game really is and of course will click ads every day, at best only miss 1-2 day
2 is ref true man, but the ref is only register to know that no intention of playing the ref will not click any ads, this guy we removed immediately (replacement cost only 0.07 / ref)
* Like neobux, we ren 100ref lost $ 25 + $ 5 (this is used to replace the ref if ref does not click) and we will gradually filter is 100ref good
do a simple calculation will dc: 100 * 4 * 0.005 = 2 $ +0.04 ( your click) = 2.04$
a month so 2.04 * 30 = 61.2 $ (interest is 61,2-30 = 31.2 $)
* So on next month we will ren 200 ref double interest
These are my calculations, while the other one has better ideas then given the same reference.
Here's the link, you do not intend to play and play carefully then sign up to support me!
http://www.buxsecure.com/
Brothers that are interested in discussing buxsecure !  Banner1
Details:
Standard
per click: 0.01
ref click: 0.005
Max ads: 4
minpay :2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 $ or (25ads)
pay gap: 7 days
rent gap ref: 7 days

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com