Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need Refferal for 98+ Ads site, already got 4$ in 6 days

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

usmi786

Hi Mani here

Just started to use PTC sites and suddenly came to a site which gave me 98 Ads a day as a free member and also gave me $1 to buy 5 referrals!!! BRAVO. Please join the site. I've already earned $4+ in 6 days and still earning through purchased referrals. Another thing is just 4$ cash out through both alertpay & paypal. Amazing site...

Click on the banner to join

If anyone wanna become my active rafferal, let me know, I am a very active member (as clicking 98 Ads / day)

2I need Refferal for 98+ Ads site, already got 4$ in 6 days Empty Post Your Payment Proof Here Thu 05 May 2011, 14:39

ptcdownlinebuilder

ptcdownlinebuilder

I Think It's Big Scam Site.If U receive Payment then Post Payment Proof in Forum Cheesy lol

ryonna

Yeah if only you can give us proof.Cheesy I think its a buxhost site.

4I need Refferal for 98+ Ads site, already got 4$ in 6 days Empty Not All BuxHost Sites Are Scam Wed 11 May 2011, 03:05

CraigRiches

ryonna wrote:Yeah if only you can give us proof.Cheesy I think its a buxhost site.

Well, of course it's a BuxHost site, the person who originally posted "SpeedBux3" evidently didn't read the rules, that being that a plain text banner isn't allowed! Surprised

However, I must point out that not ALL BuxHost websites are scam, it's rare to find a genuine one I'll give you that, but I'm using StrongBux3 and BestCashBux and they are going really well, I'm waiting for my first payment of $5.51 from BestCashBux, while I'm just starting out at StrongBux3. Maybe they are genuine, for me, time will tell. I've seen nothing on the internet on sites like PTC-Investigation that these two websites are scam and also I haven't seen that SpeedBux3 is a scam, so yeah, patience required. Cheesy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com