Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Empty New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Thu 10 Mar 2011, 12:56

dudefrmmiami

Welcome offer to our Members
Hi dear friend,

AS a part of our site promotion we would like to give an exciting offer to our members.Every new member can Post one of his PTC program banner on our site for Free . Only thing You have to do is just sign in Getbux2day and on surf page you can see other members Free banner . join any of this ptc under other member and start to click. Administrator will verify your sign up .Soon after you join on any ptc under somebody you can post your ptc program banner to our site. And Other Members will forced to join under you .And we will allow only one banner of a Ptc site.so be the first, Don’t wait.. join now and start to build your strong downline.

Conditions
• You shold be active for atleast 30 days from the joining date
• You should promote our site
• You can only Post site banners which are paying
• You should inform the admin after you join on the program (getbux2day@gmail.com)
• This Offer valied only 1 month and members wont earn anything by clicking links ( aft launch u will start to get payed for clicks . now this site will work only as a free downline builder )
• You can Promote only one program
• We wont allow more than one banner of same Program

visit getbux2day.in

2New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Empty Re: New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Sat 12 Mar 2011, 06:38

ranjiths

ranjiths

Inroucing yourself with yoir website.
Nice

http://alightheartedtalk.blogspot.com

3New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Empty Re: New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Sat 12 Mar 2011, 08:25

dudefrmmiami

yes ranjith , coz mine is a beta phase site have only 15 member - so i should promote my site
thtx 4 u r feedback

4New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Empty ClixBuck Sun 13 Mar 2011, 01:49

priyankachop95

Hi,I am a totally new person for this forum.In this forum I heard that anyone can earn money online with their skills.Inside this ClixBuck, it brings an opportunity for us to earn money as much as we can by working online full times as i heard. ClixBuck
We can earn by browsing sponsor's Advertisements, completing offers, promoting our site & earn more from referring members by working online anytime we like.
Actually, I am searching this kind of work I mean this type of forum since 5 months.Paid To Click At last, I found it.
Now I am very happy to say that I found what I am searching.

5New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Empty Re: New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Sun 13 Mar 2011, 03:09

dudefrmmiami

priyanka u can promote ur ptc program using our site :-)

6New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Empty Re: New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Sun 13 Mar 2011, 05:20

ankitbalodi

ankitbalodi

Hi.. Welcome everyone to the forum.

http://ptcscamorlegit.co.cc

7New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Empty Re: New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Sun 13 Mar 2011, 07:31

ranjiths

ranjiths

Hi sir
Hope your website performs well

http://alightheartedtalk.blogspot.com

8New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Empty Re: New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Sun 13 Mar 2011, 08:52

dudefrmmiami

ofcrse got 20 new members 2day.... we are growing Smile

9New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Empty Re: New Ptc getbux2day admin - hi all Thu 14 Apr 2011, 07:38

jpmoldero

► 0.5$ FOR ALL NEW MEMBERS.
► UP TO $0.03 PER CLICK .
► UP TO $0.015 PER REFERRAL CLICK .
► UP TO $0.50 PER REFERRAL SIGNUPS
http://www.bestcashbux.com/?ref=jpmoldero

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com