Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

CashGopher - Earn Money for Doing Nothing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Archmage

CashGopher is the new website Owned by Mylot - Everyone knows Mylot is legit and always pays on time.

What is CashGopher?

CashGopher is a program that empowers users to "let your computer work for you" and earn money by installing the downloadable software.
CashGopher is extremely simple to use. You download and install the software, use your computer as you normally would, and make money while doing nothing.
This probably sounds too good to be true, right? Well, here's the catch.
While your computer is otherwise idle, CashGopher will at times perform various online tasks and send the results of those tasks back to the "Mother Gopher", if you will. Think of the Mother Gopher as a huge server that stores the results of all the tasks performed by all of the CashGopher computers working around the world.
Companies are willing to pay for the right to harness the vast computing power that CashGopher provides, and they, in turn, pay a portion of that money to each member.

Here how CashGopher works :

- You download the CashGopher software (it only takes a minute)
- Your computer works for you during its idle time
- The Gopher pays you cash each month via PayPal
- Then... Refer others & make even more money

The Minimum Payout is $10 through PayPal on the 10th of each month.

Join the Gopher family:

Start Earning with CashGopher

Some tips:
You are allowed to install the software on multiple computers by using the same account. Just log into your account from the CashGopher page and go to the software menu to install the software on another computer.
★ Referrals are easy to get, even easier than it is for PTC sites, because they ultimately don't have to do anything afterward. You get 25% of what they make. CashGopher provides Facebook and banner referral tools.
★If you live in US, UK or Australia, you get most of the targeted advertising, earning you more.

Feel free to ask any related questions here.
Thank you.

Last edited by Archmage on Wed 15 Sep 2010, 15:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tips added)

Archmage

Here's what I made after my first day. I have 1 referral so far, and it's looking better than a PTC would bring in referral income.

CashGopher - Earn Money for Doing Nothing Afterfirstday.th

Archmage

Earnings from the second day look even better, i am curious about tomorrow's earnings as i have managed to get a few more referrals.

First two days

Archmage

Here's an update on my earnings Smile. So far it's better that what any PTC would bring me for the same amount of work(getting referrals).

CashGopher - Earn Money for Doing Nothing Moreearnings

Archmage

More earnings..it keeps getting better.
CashGopher - Earn Money for Doing Nothing Evenmoreearnings

6CashGopher - Earn Money for Doing Nothing Empty Tips Wed 15 Sep 2010, 15:26

Archmage

Some tips:
You are allowed to install the software on multiple computers by using the same account. Just log into your account from the CashGopher page and go to the software menu to install the software on another computer.
★ Referrals are easy to get, even easier than it is for PTC sites, because they ultimately don't have to do anything afterward. You get 25% of what they make. CashGopher provides Facebook and banner referral tools.
★If you live in US, UK or Australia, you get most of the targeted advertising, earning you more.

Archmage

A new update on my earnings:

CashGopher - Earn Money for Doing Nothing Thirdupdate

Archmage

September earnings final:

CashGopher - Earn Money for Doing Nothing Finalseptember

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com