Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guides on earning money on the internet

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinlun48

What is PTC (Pay To Click)?
Pay To Click (PTC) websites provide an easy way for members to earn a little extra cash, while bringing advertisers closer to members through guaranteed, targeted ads.
Pay to click is when advertisers pay a user to actually click on an ad to visit the advertiser's website.

How Do I Get Started?
First of all, set up a new email account. Then, open a Paypal or an AlertPay account, the best ways to receive payments. It's fine the paypal account and alertpay is free for all unless you upgrade it. Start earning from $0.05 to dollars a day, at each website. Most of all, they pay on time, and allow you to earn a very easy residual income.

Basically, I had joined PTC sites since November 2009. There are some PTC sites that scammed so please be careful. Try to read their terms of service(TOS) before you decide to join.

Here are some legit sites which I personally suggest:

Neobux --> IT is a great PTC (paid to click) site, you get paid 1 cent/ad, and as a standard member you have at least 4 ads to click every day.

The payout minimum is 2 dollars for the first and the minimum will increase after the first payment.

You can have direct and rented referrals, as a standard you earn 0,5 cent/referral click.

This is considered as a MUST join site for those who are new since this is one of the earliest PTC sites that has been paying for years.

If you wish to know how to earn more in Neobux, pls add me in my msn chinlun48@hotmail.com

Here's the link:
Guides on earning money on the internet Banner1

Dollarclickorsignup --> This is just a very wonderful sites for since the payout minimum is only $1(through Paypal)-in USD dollar !!

There are PTC clicks, Daily clicks, Offers and Daily Games!!!

Earn money by clicking ads or daily clicks, completing offer or playing games!!

If you click daily, you earn around 5 cent for PTC ads and if you complete daily clicks and some offer, you earn around 30-40 cent per day.

Here's the link:
Guides on earning money on the internet 10

Olebux --> Another site with a minimum payout of $2 (through Paypal or Alertpay).

This is a PTC sites which there's at least 6 ads to click daily. Besides, that you can earn by renting referals to click for you.

Here's the link:
Guides on earning money on the internet Ani1

Gagabux --> This is a PTC sites which there's at least 8-10 ads to click daily.

The minimum payout is $2 (through Paypal or Alertpay).

Here's the link:
Guides on earning money on the internet Banner1

EasyHits4U --> This is a traffic site where you can post your links here or banners to gain referral or visitor to your website.

Besides that, you can earn $0.30 per 1000 pages surfed.

The payout is $3.00 through paypal.

The surf sites is unlimited which means if you can click 10000 pages a day then you earn your $3.

Here's the link:
Guides on earning money on the internet 468x60_12

If there's any problem or you want to ask for guidance, feel free to add me at my hotmail [email=chinlun48@hotmail.com.]chinlun48@hotmail.com.[/email] If you wanna earn more, find me and I am willing to share with you my experience Smile

123followme

123followme

Good Info

http://gowholesaledirect.googlepages.com/ptcsitebydesign

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com