Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clicking Happy Ptc Brand New Advertise $1.50 for 1000 Clicks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

newbiestatic

http://www.clickinghappyptc.info/

Hello Genuine PTC users. I am the proud owner of a new Ptc site called Clicking Happy Ptc where our modo is: "When our advertisers and members are happy, so are we" We are trying to currently build up the site and need members badly! We also need advertisements as well which start at only $1.50 per 1000 ad clicks!

Members earn up to $0.01 per click. Currently we do not have many ads so once we get members to join then more advertisers will come with our great advertising rates! Please bare with us! I know it is difficult to understand but once we get lots of members this site will grow rapidly and everyone will benefit from this in the future when we will hopefully be able to have hundreds of ads for our members to earn! I've been scammed several times and have been fed up with it! I am trying to start this 100% honest and successful site to show people that there can be legitamate Ptc sites on the web!

Cash out minimum is only $1 through Alertpay or Paypal!

So please join today so we can show the world that honest people and determination really can triumph over those stupid scams!

We also have a forums because we want our members to be able to communicate with each other unlike those other Ptc sites that offer no communication with other members at all!

Well here is the site so join today and get ready for the next best Ptc in the future!

http://www.clickinghappyptc.info/

Thank you,
Clicking Happy Ptc Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com