Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lockerz!!!Win Prizes!!!! :o

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lockerz!!!Win Prizes!!!! :o Empty Lockerz!!!Win Prizes!!!! :o Wed 30 Sep 2009, 11:21

Terminator3x

Lockerz is the place to go to buy the coolest stuff at the lowest prices, watch exclusive video, discover new music, play the hottest games, hang out with your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site.

Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from Kindergarten.

One other thing you'll love about Lockerz are PTZ (or "Pointz"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ at the PTZ Place for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

To build a Lockerz community of cool, stylish, cutting-edge people who love to buy great brands. To give you a taste of how PTZ will work when we go live this fall. And to test out different prizes and PTZ levels. That’s key. This version of PTZ Place is a test. PTZ levels will change when the full Lockerz site launches.

To register you need a invitaion for a member and for i send you the invitation i need your e-mails who is interested post your e-mails here.

anime lover

Hey guys ... sup?

i just found this website ( Lockerz.com ) that you can earn points by answering a daily question ... but you can earn them with more ways after the big launch ( october 15th )

you can use Redeem prizes using those points ... they have alot of elictronics like PS3s, 360s, PSPs, DSs, Wiis and alot of video games and other stuff

if you wanna join just send me an e-mail to get invited ( it's invites only )
e-mail me at : lockerz_3rb@live.com
you will get the invite within one day

if you wanna see proof, there are a lot on youtube

so what are you waiting for??

3Lockerz!!!Win Prizes!!!! :o Empty Lockerz Tue 19 Jan 2010, 12:23

felix9011

Lockerz!!!Win Prizes!!!! :o Logo
Lockerz

There's a new site called Lockerz that offer prizes including the coolest brands, exclusive video and music and the hottest games... all in one place. You'll really like LOCKERZ PTZ (or "POINTZ"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

You Get Paid Points For Logging in and Get 2 Points Automatically And answer a daily question/Vote On Daily Poll to get like, 2-10 points.

Since this website is invitation only you will need an invitation from someone.
If you want an invitation feel free to contact me on felix9011@gmail.com Wink

Some examples:
Lockerz!!!Win Prizes!!!! :o Pic1
Lockerz!!!Win Prizes!!!! :o Pic2
Lockerz!!!Win Prizes!!!! :o Pic3
Lockerz!!!Win Prizes!!!! :o Pic4

4Lockerz!!!Win Prizes!!!! :o Empty Re: Lockerz!!!Win Prizes!!!! :o Wed 17 Mar 2010, 17:06

ddawid90

I can also send invitations for lockerz.
If You wan't get invitation, please, contact me on ddawid90@gmail.com or use this site http://www.llockerz.ocom.pl/

tip: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img195/5580/lockerzmb.jpg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com