Genuine PTCs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rev Bux ¦ PTC Review!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rev Bux ¦ PTC Review! Empty Rev Bux ¦ PTC Review! Wed 27 May 2009, 04:05

eliharold

hi everyone

just thought i would review rev bux for all you guys.

Well when you first look at the site i think it has a clean and appealing layout and design. This helps me get referrals as it has a high conversion rate. After logging into your account is is easy and simple to navigate around the members area. The earnings area has ptc ads, read ads, pay to sign up, and link exchange. Alot of variety. normally they have 6 - 9 click ads and 3-5 read ads which comes to around about $0.05 - $0.07 a day. cash out is $5 with a 2% alertpay fee and a 1% paypal fee. Cashouts are normally very fast and there is never any problems. The forum is very helpful and the admin is always around to answer all your question in a lightning fast time. Its costs $15 a year to upgrade to silver membership which is 50% downline earnings and 1000 link hits upon paying and it costs $30 a year to upgrade to gold which has 75% downline earnings and 5000 link hits upon joining and also upgraded member are the first to get paid. I have upgraded to gold and i quickly saw my income shoot up.

Overall i think rev bux is a honest and clean PTC website and everyone can make alot of cash out of it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com