Genuine PTCs Forum

Forum on earning with Paid To Click and other misc oportunities.
www.genuine-ptcs.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

New payment Proofs of New PTC sites

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New payment Proofs of New PTC sites on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 23:47

umairigilani

t is a new ptc site, the best thing is that it gives its customers 1$ signup bonus, and you can use this as by renting referrals, it not only give signup bonus, it also gives 0.5$ in your account balance and the main thing is that its minimum payout is 1.2$, means u just have to earn .7$ by clicking and you can test it as a paying ptc site by withdrawing your money. In my opinion this site is awesome, and i think a minimum of 1 year is required to ADMIN of its site to overcome is spending money and makes some profit by this site. So, my suggestion is that JOIN this site if you wants to really earn a googd amount of money. Its gives 8 ads per day of 0.0125$ per click

ClixChaching is a new PTC site, means yet it only pays 7$ to its users and yet it has only 619 members. This means minimum of 6 month required to become it scam, because a site become scam when it makes a huge profit from it, so their is almost zero chance of it scaming before 6 months. And it gives 5 ads per day of 0.01$ per click, and minimum payout is 2$, and the big thing is that its rent of renting referrals is also low. I suggest you to join this site to increase your earnings.

Jasminbux is a NEW PTC site, now it has only 330 members and it paid 0$ to its members, means it starts its journey NOW, so this is a very fantstic chance to earn a huge amount from this site, because almost minimum 6 months is required to ADMIN to overcome the inverstment which admin spend on it . So during this time period PTC site sites must pays to their users.IT gives 5 ads of 0.01$ per click, and minimum payout is 2$.SO in my opinion join this site to earn a good money.

for mmore latest and new ptc legit sites visit this
http://2011-2012legitorpayingbestptcsites.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com